How can we ensure that all students hold themselves and each other accountable to high standards and initiate improvements to work and behavior?
- Group Role Activity
- Guiding Questions for discussion
- How do we know a student’s motivation to learn, knowing that this differs from student to student?
- How can we use what we know about student intrinsic and extrinsic motivators to aid students in setting their own standards for achievement?
- What role do self-confidence and perseverance play in student ability to hold themselves and each other accountable?
- Explore the resources below to fuel your conversation
- Use the collaboration tool at the right to share your thoughts