How can we provide customized pathways for students that adapt as necessary to aid them in accomplishing their academic and non-academic goals?
- Group Role Activity
- Guiding Questions for discussion
- What decisions does the teacher have to make to differentiate the learning for individual or groups of students? What information does he/she need to know about his/her students?
- How can flipped learning help us to customize learning pathways for our students and maximize class time?
- How do we involve students in the process of developing their own learner pathways to achieve both academic and non-academic goals?
- Explore the resources below to fuel your conversation
- Use the collaboration tool at the right to share your thoughts