How can we use multiple sources of academic and nonacademic data to drive instructional decision-making?
- Group Role Activity
- Guiding Questions for discussion
- What types of data do we need to collect to have a good understanding of who our students are as learners? What types of questions do we need to ask?
- How do we personalize instruction by providing opportunities for students to connect learning with interests, talents, passions, and aspirations?
- How do generational differences impact our job as teachers?
- Explore the resources below to fuel your conversation
- Use the collaboration tool at the right to share your thoughts