How can we provide opportunities for students to frequently make informed and important decisions about their instructional experiences, such as how they'll demonstrate mastery, when they'll demonstrate mastery, and what activities they will pursue along the way?
- Group Role Activity
- Guiding Questions for discussion
- How do we make learning more productive for students by tapping into what they want to learn more about?
- How can we provide more opportunities for voice and choice? What does that look like?
- How does the learner-centered classroom lead to greater engagement?
- Explore the resources below to fuel your conversation
- Use the collaboration tool at the right to share your thoughts