How can we provide opportunities for students to work independently, in regularly-evolving peer groups varied by size and make-up, and with teacher(s) to accomplish their academic and non-academic goals?
- Group Role Activity
- Guiding Questions for discussion
- Why is it important to give students both independent and group learning experiences within a blended learning model?
- How can we use data to guide student groupings? How do we create “dynamic” groups?
- How do the different personalized learning models lead to the ability to effectively group students?
- Explore the resources below to fuel your conversation
- Use the collaboration tool at the right to share your thoughts