How can we drive student improvement through timely, frequent, and specific feedback from both teachers and peers?
- Group Role Activity
- Guiding Questions for discussion
- What are some of the ways in which we provide feedback to our students?
- How can we better align feedback to desired outcomes and make students aware of these connections?
- How can we encourage student participation in and ownership of the feedback process?
- How can I give students opportunities to apply feedback to improve performance?
- Explore the resources below to fuel your conversation
- Use the collaboration tool at the right to share your thoughts