How can students demonstrate learning through formative and summative assessments that are varied, authentic, relevant, and rigorous?
- Group Role Activity
- Guiding Questions for discussion
- What types of formative assessment strategies are we currently using to inform our instruction?
- How do we use project-based learning, inquiry-based learning, service learning, and technology-infused learning to provide a variety of authentic assessment opportunities?
- How can we provide authentic audiences for student work to acquire feedback and elicit student reflection as part of the assessment process?
- Explore the resources below to fuel your conversation
- Use the collaboration tool at the right to share your thoughts