How can we provide opportunities for students to set personal academic and non-academic goals, track progress against those goals, and reflect on strengths and areas for growth?
- Group Role Activity
- Guiding Questions for discussion
- How can we create an environment where students drive their own learning and actively participate in the design of their learning?
- Why is it important for students to be expert learners who self-monitor their progress and reflect on their own learning?
- How does the learner-centered classroom lead to greater motivation and ownership?
- Explore the resources below to fuel your conversation
- Use the collaboration tool at the right to share your thoughts